Giovanni Silvestri, Founder and CEO at RipaEx, has been recently interviewed by Erika Rosenstein from the “https://businessandleaders.it/” rel=”nofollow”>businessandleaders.it web magazine. Here are some excerpts from the interview:-
Business&Leaders:- Giovanni, what is RipaEx and what is your mission?
Giovanni: RipaEx is a project build on two pillars:-
1. Ripa Exchange: an open source exchange based on the source code of Peatio (www.peatio.com)
2. Ripa Blockchain: a DPOS blockchain with its own XPX token that will serve to share liquidity between all Ripa Exchanges in the Ripa network.
The mission of the RipaEx project is “lowering the entry level of opening new exchanges and giving crypto traders safe and secure trading partners to operate with, on a daily basis.”
B&L: Which kind of technology did you choose and why?
Giovanni: We can make a distinction as well: for Ripa Exchange we chose Rubikube-Peatio fork (rubykube.io), as it is the best open source crypto asset marketplace so far (modular, secure, functional); regarding to Ripa Blockchain, we use DPOS ARK blockchain – as it is the most democratic, clean and open source blockchain in the industry (cleaner than Bitcoin, because it is based on the Delegated Proof of Stake protocol; more democratic than LISK as it has the relation 1 address <=> 1 vote)
B&L: How can people use your token?
Giovanni: The XPX token has been thought for the following purposes:
- to list new cryptocurrencies on Ripa Exchanges
- to advertise new projects
- to buy RipaEx gadget on the RipaEx Store
- to pay for the sell of goods & services on authorized resellers with our RipaEx POS (Point of Sale)
- to share liquidity between Ripa Exchanges in the same network
B&L: What is your main goal?
Giovanni: Our main goal is to make this development concrete and have a reliable crypto asset marketplace network installed for the future generations. It is the aim of this project to offer an Open Source, efficient, reliable exchange platform. We want that the customer experience will be the sleekest possible, while making it safer to trade.
Bitcointalk ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3759172
Get latest cryptocurrency news and updates on Us